View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:19 AM   #89
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
I believe the best course of action right now is through bringing lawsuits against each other so that we can try to get more information about each other's allegiances.

Ergo:

KAYUS WHITUS SUES ALANUS TEEUS

I am ok with this, as I have little to hide and you likely won't get any great sum of money from me. In addition to sueing Westvus Fanus, we probably want to look at people who might be future Consul choices. As I my term as Consul is over after tommorrow, we'll want two new people who we feel comfortable with to elect at that point. Considering a possible future backlog in the courts, we might want to prioritize some of those earlier rather than later.

ALANUS TEEUS SUES HOOPUS GUYUS.

He seemed to back my thoughts fairly early which gives me pause for concern. Instead of chasing those fears down rabbit holes for days, it seems to make sense to try to quickly figure out if he is with us or against us as best we can. If he is indeed loyal to the republic, he could be a very influential and vocal Senator pushing the cause for good and not a bad choice for a future Consul. If he has any evidence of traitorous actions, we should throw him off the rock without a second thought.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote