View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 07:46 AM   #14
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Wed Feb 12, 2014 (con't)
Another friendly against another K-Classic side, this time Gyeongnam comes to call. And it's another 1-1 draw, with a goal at 29' from the just-signed Seong-Min (7.2), assisted by PotM Dong-Hyng (7.3). They leveled things at 40'. A little disturbed that we were outshot 10-3 but nothing terrible overall.

Thu Feb 13, 2014
Oddsmakers pick Gangwon as 1:2 favorites to win promotion from K-Challenge this year ... with us next at 4:6. Other contenders are expected to include Anyang, Gwangju, Goyang and Daegu.

Fri Feb 14, 2014
We decline an out of the blue loan offer from Red Star Belgrade. They wanted DC Lee Jung-Youl for the upcoming season. Right now he's my top reserve at both DL and DC, hard to see giving him up unless he comes to me and asks for it or something.

Aaaaand about 15 minutes later, guess who knocks on my door. Sigh. Hey, if you don't want to be here, I'll see what I can do.