View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 11:54 AM   #3
QuikSand
lolzcat

My RG is rated 9/9, and he shows up as 33... so I'm leaning toward this team bearing a relationship to the real Ravens, and this is Yanda. Sounds fine.

Looking around... okay, I don't really know what's going on. This may or may not be based on the 2019 Ravens. I'll set that aside, and will focus on our mighty...uhh....Crows.

Offensive players on one page, rated for (I'm interpolating 3-letter abbreviations here, where they are obvious): Strength, Quickness, Speed, Receiving, F% (I only see numbers 1-3 here), Ld, and Rd. My QB and HB are also rated for Comp(letions?) and Int(erception acoidance?) - those ratings instead of one 1-10 number are three - so my QB is rated 8/8/6 and 7/7/7, respectively. Perhaps three separate ratings based on pass depth?

Anyway, perusing the offensive lineup, seems like we have a decent veteran QB, a great 24y/o HB, and a star 30y/o WR, then mostly chattel.

DL rated in only vs Run and Pass Rush, I have 5 total guys. LBs and DBs are one big group, rated in Vs Run, Vs Pass, and Reaction. Interesting. I apparently have one stuf 35 y/o LB and a bunch of meh.

I continue skimming through... my "returners" page is an anomaly. It shows who my assigned KR and PR guys are, but for them the ratings (are these ratings?) look kinda like stats:

If that pic doesn't work, then: Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

What do these numbers mean? My guy Vlachos gets to return the kick 50% of the time? His average and longest seem like stats, not ratings, and the 2% number means... what? I'm perplexed. I don't seem to be able to DO anything on this page, so I guess these are... just auto-picked for me as the best guys I've got? Okay.

Okay, I have looked at my team. Guess it's time to figure out what I actually do in this game.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote