View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 12:35 PM   #7
QuikSand
lolzcat

We lose our playoff opener 19-16 at Oakland, and we are done. Pittsburgh beats New Orleans in the title game.

So... I'm really in this for the offseason, so I'm looking forward to what happens next in the career mode. Trouble is, I cannot figure out how to advance from here. The title game is done, I'm looking for what to do next.

Well, in trying to figure that out, I landed on a revelation of sorts... the "Play" feature that I haven't really explored yet is basically a Tecmo Bowl style rendition of a game - here's a screenshot from a big play in the title game, a KO return TD: Dropbox - Screenshot 2019-09-28 13.29.27.png - Simplify your life

So... it appears that in my attempt to sim forward, I skipped the draft and free agency, and went right to the next pre-season. And, there seems to be no way to go back to my saved game. That's neat. Okay.

So I just quick sim through another full season. Why not.

Oh, looks like there's a bunch of hands-on stuff I have to do for the "pre-season" games. So, I can't skip that - sounds like this is an important part of this game.

Signing out for now. Frustrated that I one-clicked right past the rookie draft.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote