View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #280
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Lowing becomes a professional player after turning 17. The Swansea manager said, ahead of this match, that we are dreaming if we think we can win this match. I go after him hard core, and now three of their players are concerned their manager may not be respected by other managers. My players, by the way are all fine. I make no changes to my starting roster and since we are in my house, I begin controlling. Both Iordache and lescott are banged around in the first ten minutes and have to leave the field, and then in the 24th minute Mbemba is injured and eaves and Gromstad is on to replace him. They thumped my whole defense! Gromstad puts down one of theirs in the 28th minute. Hughes powers a shot in the 29th minute and we score. Assist by Paramio. Paramio goal at the 41st! Nope, called off due to a foul. Half. Pepe donates a penalty to them. They score. I pull him for Murphy. Gromsad with a yellow. Hughes crosses to Paramio who heads it in for a score in the 80th minute. Paramio collects a card. Final sub, Battaglia for Maas. That’s game. We win 2-1. MOM is Hughes with a goal and assist. Paramio also had a goal and assist. I go after Bakenga, who was 6.0 and Pepe.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote