View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:02 AM   #443
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
A note to those who wish to purchase my knowledge - In order to facilitate the restoration of my honor more affordably, allow me to.. "pay a tribute" to your cause prior to bending my knee for you. This will benefit us both. A show of good faith from me to earn your trust, and a nice sum for you to boost your war efforts. My payment can be paid after I have become your bannerman.

This is not correct Clegane. My belief is that you must give all your money to the poor and your new liege will have to match that sum. Of course given the righteous outrage all your prospective lieges showed at your heinous crimes I wouldn't imagine any of them will be prepared to accept you as a bannerman. To do so would expose them as hypocrites and I'm sure none of them would wish to expose themselves to such accusations.

Quote:
After one day, they have the option to Bend The Knee to a different King. That King would need to accept the offer of fealty for that bannerman to join their faction. The bannerman remains in dishonor, and the only way to “clear his name” will be for his new liege lord to donate whatever gold the new bannerman has to the poor, plus a matching total of his own from his treasury.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote