View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 10:17 AM   #32
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I think Domanick probably ranked in the top 2 or 3 of all time (along with Parvati in Hereos vs. Villains and possibly Rob in All Stars) for best games played that lost a jury vote but I think the same could have been said for Wendell had Domanick won.

Yup. I'd also put Ozzy's game against Yul in Cook Islands up there, but still behind Parvati/Dom. Spectacular game. I'd have voted for Dom to win, but it was very close. That's why it was a tie. Together their dominance of the game was Kim Spradlin-ian. Similar to that season, you also have the question of "How great were they?" versus "How stupid was their opposition?"

I think Kim's game in One World surpasses even Dom and Wendell because there was a strain of "I know I'm going to lose but I kind of WANT to lose to Kim" going on with her alliance mates. Here it was one notch below that, and it seemed to be just paralysis/nerves about making a damn move. I bet this season would've turned out differently if there was standard flat rate consolation money for all non-winners.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote