View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 12:35 AM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

22 Jan, 1470 – Our truce with Castile ends, and I order my folks assembled. We have defeated Portugal solo. We have defeated Castile (essentially) solo. What about both?

11 Nov – Castile has huge rebel programs. Time to strike.

5 Dec – I declare war for Sevilla

Our allies join.

Battle –

Us
Morocco
Tunis

11 Dec – I get war subsidies from Aragon and spend some cash on mercs again

12 Jan, 1471 – I get subsidies from England

19 Jan – Sevilla is ours

8 Feb – I grab La Mancha

11 Feb – After capturing Murcia, the Spanish fleet is forced out and faces mine in the harbor.

21 Mar – We win a major, month long campaign in the Gulf of Almeria

25 Mar – After helping us in the lower part of Castile, Morocco arrives in Portugal to help take some land there.

3 Apr – We capture Jaen

14 Apr _ We take Albacete

5 May – My army of 12k in the east from mercs funded by money from England and Aragon have rallied I have my heir controlling them, and we will keep them on the border of Portugal to help Morocco if needed or to take Castilian holdings instead.

12 May – All 25k troops from Morocco are in Portugal now, which out smashes it’s 15k force, and I have my army near in case, so I think we’ll be fine on the Portuguese flank of this war

11 June – I can see the Castilian and Portuguese force have followed suit and are moving to Madrid, next to Toledo. I order my mercs to Toledo, where we are besieging their army

19 July – I chased around some of their troops after splitting off my main army from Toledo and leaving behind 10k to siege

22 July – Aragon declares war on Castile while distracted

12 Oct – We capture Toledo

23 Oct – The Castilian Civil War ends – We struck on the right time

15 Nov – I rout the Portuguese army with my combined Toledo force.

22 Jan, 1572 – After more minors fell, the fort of Evora in Portugal falls to Morocco

8 June – After many more minor holdings fall, Lisbon falls.

Peace with Portugal –

I force them to send us War Reparations, Humiliation, give up claims with us and Sebtah, and then some cash

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote