View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #38
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Aragon is now our major threat. They are powerful and strong and growing. I have to hit Aragon next, but they are my growing threat in a linear way whereas Portugal would have been geometric. I can’t hit them now due to too much badboy and such, but I do want to smash them once these holdings are under our control and my army rises.

Unless Aragon stupidly thinks they can take me out and attacks me first, but I suspect to come back with a big Aragonese / Andalusian War in about ten+ years when I’ve gotten closer to the end of my warscore bonus versus Sunnis.

1 Nov – Exploration 7 – We get +25% Naval Force limit!

For finishing this, we can get fabricate claims overseas.

I exact the Superior Supply Systems policy that requires me finishing Quality and Exploration Ideas. The benefit? -25% land attrition and +10% manpower recovery speed.

4 Nov – I de-rival Castile and then proclaim a guarantee on them. Aragon has used our wars to make themselves bigger, and with Castile currently in a minor war, I suspect they might look askance at Castile, so I declare a guarantee on them so that Aragon, if they decide to push against them, will have us to deal with

6 June, 1504 – I have four cores on the mainland.

1 Sept – All of our other provinces are now core-d.

13 Sept – I send a Missionary to Qulumriya

15 Sept – Aragon declares war on Castile, and I Declare war back on them for Valencia. All of our allies join us Turks, Tlemcen, Morocco, and Tunis

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote