View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 11:02 AM   #390
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I don't get this, are we pissed that we lynched a mafia and he turned out to have the power to kill someone else? ATLEAST WE GOT THAT GUY OUT OF THE WAY. He would have killed someone at some point.

What is there to not get?

Of course I am not pissed we got a mafia guy, however I still have to question it.

R.A is saying it is a game of numbers. Now the reason I was questiong him is I am operating under the possibility there is only one wolf. If we had killed him yesterday then last night only one of us would have been killed.

By R.A not speaking up yesterday in guarenteed 2 kills last night. One by the wolf(s) and one by the remaining mafia members. Your argument that he would have killed someone at some point doesn't hold water because each faction gets a kill so either way the mafia would have had a kill last night.

It just seems it would have made more sense to kill the wolf yesterday and try to eliminate that faction. If we alternate killing wolves and mafia guys we are still losing 2 of us a night and it does us no good.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote