Thread: Duking 101
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:22 AM   #17
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
It wasn't arbirtary, I put it on the only person I knew was voting for me. It would've been a worse play to let myself get lynched with no order in. Then you'd be yelling at me for a different reason. What if it ended up being a wolf?

No, I wouldn't. It's Day One, and when you left, you weren't a serious candidate (no one was). No one would have blamed you for not being around to save yourself and would have recognized that to throw out a shot in the dark with no good information (sorry, a Day One vote on you doesn't count as reason to duke) would have been foolhardy. It would have been unfortunate that your schedule worked out that you could not be there at the deadline and that a run developed on you after that fact, but no one would have blamed you for it going down that way.

You pretty much chose the worst possible way to handle things, IMO. Sorry, Jackal, just the way I see it. We all make mistakes like these; I have. So this is your turn. Bad move, dude. Don't try to defend it; just acknowledge the mistake and play it better next time.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 03-31-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote