Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post

*does some quick tabulation*

Eisley
Rose
Sheed
Howard
Campbell

is your starting five I'm guessing. I've never been in love with Campbell, but the Mavericks starting position in this roster set has them crying out for a center anyway (and usually drafting Camby in the 96 draft).

Howard's horrible passing/handling make me hate him in this set, but he'll definitely score the points for you until Rose and Rasheed develop some more.

Nice to see you grab Eisley, who frankly deserves a starting spot but rarely seems to get it.

This going to be a very interesting team to watch. My guess is you're a lotto team this year and so are the Nuggets, who will probably trade Mutombo at some point and have already killed their scoring by dealing Rose. Should set you up nicely for some great scores in the 96 draft.

I typically like to bring Rose and Howard off the bench in this roster set because they can provide enough offensive punch when I'm resting starters. Since right now, I'm only GMing and we really don't have any better options, they've performed very well. Don MacLean is becoming one of my favorite players in this roster universe. He is usually my 4th big, and is a very solid player. He's gotten more playing time than usual this year for me, and I'm very happy with how he is performing. Campbell has performed better than I expected also.

I've got a feeling we'll end up being a borderline lottery team unless we lose a starter for a significant amount of time. Denver is currently 2-12 and still has Mutombo. The crazy thing is that our payroll is currently 12.8 million and will probably be around 15 million when we resign Howard, Campbell and MacLean in the offseason. I suppose I could make a run at Shaq, but I'm rarely active in free agency outside of looking for reserves.
Cap Ologist is offline   Reply With Quote