View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #186
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I'll cast my vote towards someone who I don't think has picked one up yet ...

VOTE EAGLESFAN27

There are no terribly compelling reasons for this, at least not as far as the first 180+ posts of this game. But if he is playing a Sith then the vote above is perfectly in line with his play in past games. And, for some reason, the guy is teflon in the werewolf games I've watched.

If he is a jedi knight then hopefully we will get a fully engaged player helping us root out the servants of the dark side.

You need to look at my early games. I'm certainly not very teflon like in those early games, and I certainly wasn't in my last game. I'm not a bad guy this game, and I think I'm being more vocal this game as a result of being good. I definitely do a better job of playing the good guy as opposed to the bad guy.

However, I don't blame you for voting for me since it is quite random the first day. Again, I invite anyone with a seer like ability to view my heart. I'm good and I'm not a bad guy with the ability to mask from the seer.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote