View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 03:19 PM   #194
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
I'm trying to think back to other games, but I seem to remember the early vote for yourself strategy as having a bounceback factor where people don't want to be part of the dogpile. Sort of like what's occurring right now. So the bandwagon starts, but people jump off because they don't want to be seen as bandwagoners. My prediction is a relatively close race between Qwik and someone else.

Reading his posts, my impression is he may have just made a half-assed remark and vote without really thinking it through.

I think your first paragraph is right on the money. It seems like almost everytime someone votes for themselves on Day1, an early bandwagon forms, then people decide they don't like that and vote another direction. In the last several games, I can think of, the person who did this lasted until the end of the game.

Obviously, I don't know if Qwikshot is bad or not. I just know that unless another candidate emerges, I'll stick with my vote.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote