View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 03:26 PM   #195
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to go a different direction with my vote. Lathum made this comment to defend his vote of Alan T....

Quote:
are you serious? it's day one, everyone votes without explination.

btw I picked alanT because I think his suggestion about a sith lord being able to convert a new pupil preposterous and he may be leading us down the wrong path on purpous.
[quote]

Even though some of us may hope conversion isn't in the game, it is a standard werewolf mechanic and even more common in the star war universe. When that was pointed out to me, I had to admit that there are probably going to be conversions in this game. Do we know for a fact that there will be conversions? No, but I think to vote someone just because they propose that idea may mean that Lathum is trying to hide something.

Eagles and other came out and told Lathum how his voting reason made little sense, since they feel very much the same way Alan T does at this point. Did this make Lathum unvote Alan? No. With that in mind I'm going to go ahead and...

VOTE LATHUM[b]
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote