View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 06:25 PM   #196
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

December 22, 3065 – We launch from Rasalhague. I want to take some naval assets, like DropShips or some such, before beginning to head home. I don’t want to take anything else from Ghost Bear, but the Wolf is next door. Maybe we could just pop on over?

Actually, the Falcons pissed us off, but I don’t want to wear out our welcome. They might do some nasty stuff to us.

We launch and arrive at Dawn.

We issues a Batchall for a Carrier class DropShip we use to carry our fighters better. It’s a common DropShip and can be found in all of the clans. They have a pair in system, but we don’t have any aerospace assets, and they don’t want to fight for a DropShip over mechs on planet. They refuse the batchall.

Magnus talks with the locals, and sends them our full dossier of forces. He points out that we never have cheated and our record is spotless. We haven’t always had that returned, the Falcon surat just cheated us by hiding an entire Binary of elementals on the battlefield, and ambushed us with them. But we are still with honor.

Wait what?

Absolutely.

We are granted safcon.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote