View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 07:57 AM   #296
Barkeep49
Coordinator

C'mon in Survivors.

I hope you had a nice night. I want to thank those of you who volunteered. Of course those who were chosen now are a little more evil than before, but let's not let that bother us.

On to today's reward challenge. In Werewolf words are important. It's how you decide who might be a wolf or how a wolf can save himself (or herself) from getting the ax. Today's challenge will test your abilities to use words. Each tribe is to pick a theme and you will then write four poems on that theme.

One poem will be an acrostic of at least 6 lines, one a limerick, one an 8-20 line poem with a rhyme scheme, and one a haiku.

The poems are due by 7 PM today here in the thread. You may post your poems all at once or separately as the day goes on, but once a poem is posted it may not be changed.

Today you'll be playing for something that can save you here on Werewolf Island. I have here two Werewolf Idols. One of them is filled with Wolfbane and will prevent a Werewolf attack from being successful. The other is useless. The winning tribe will decide, in their Tribal Thread, who gets these two Idols. After that the possessor of the Idols may keep or pass, publicly or privately, the Idols.

There might even be some celebrity judges coming to take a look at your poems, so I'd get to work.

Survivors ready? Go!
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote