View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #171
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Dude, I think you're seeing things through Scarlet colored glasses.

You'll notice that I didn't post anything about the team's prospects in the Big 10 until you claimed they would "get their asses handed to them." If you think the bottom half of the conference is that challenging, I'll continue to think you're crazy but that's fine. Pull the perennial teams out of both leagues (PSU/Mich/OSU and WVU) and anyone impartial would see that they're similar in strength.

You'll also notice that outside of posting the link to the latest article I've stayed out of the discussions others have had as to why Rutgers is a better candidate than Mizzou, Pitt, Cuse, etc. All that matters is money, and it's going to be something calculable by the Big 10 committee (or the firm they've engaged). If the only way it makes sense is with ND, it won't happen.

Quote:
2006 (when they only lost 2 games) is the outlier. And even that year, they didn't even play a team all year that finished in the top 25 (I think, if my Google-fu is working).

Your Google-fu seriously sucks if you couldn't find their conference mates in the final ranking (they beat Louisville - #6 final rank, and lost to WVU - in 3OTs - who finished 10th). Rutgers finished 12th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui
B10 network won't likely be on basic cable tier unless a team from that locality is in conference.

Right, it's already on some networks in the area, but on the sports tier.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote