View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #462
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I thought the dragons looked great. Going into the show that was one of my biggest concerns. I knew what the final scene of the first season and was afraid that it would come off looking cheap and stupid. I was wrong to worry. The dragons looked great. The entire scene was fantastic. It was as well put together as Ned's death scene. Emilia Clarke just nailed it. She was perfect throughout the entire episode. Her grief, resolve, all of it was perfect. I'm glad they decided to (1) let her keep her hair and (2) not have the dragons breast feeding from her.

I really enjoyed the scene between the Old Bear and Jon as well. In fact, the last few scenes with the Old Bear have been great. He has really done a great job with his limited screen time.

Joffery remains, well, Joffery. The kid is owning that role.

It was nice to have a Shaggy Dog sighting!

It will be interesting to see what they plan on doing with the second season.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 06-20-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote