View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #102
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Just pounding away at POF - shared the links of the girls who messaged me with Galaxy, and he said he can see why really only one of them is of decent interest.

But at least I'm getting bites, and getting back to those girls and letting things reach conclusions.

Looking forward to reaching out and messaging some of the ones who I actually found attractive though. Going to see about doing that tonight I think.

Yeah, didn't warn ya about that part but I think the thing is building a positive karma. I really think that is a huge part.

And you seem to have the positive attitude now. Getting bites is much better than sending out 50 messages a day with no response. And even if it hasn't been 100% positive for you it probably is good for the ones you have responded too. (Can you tell I'm a big karma person?)

Odds are you have mental notes if you are still viewing profiles so I would recommend this... pace yourself. Don't go out and send 50 women first messages... maybe two or three, if you get no replies then try three more two days later. This is a long race, not a short sprint and I'd hate for you to not respond to "the one" because you sent out too many feelers and got responses back and didn't have enough time to respond to her because you chased the wrong one.

Last edited by murrayyyyy : 05-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote