View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #108
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Maybe I'm not cut out for this whole...dating thing.

On the random side...there's a friend-of-a-friend from HS -- her and I didn't actually date-date, but we were dancing around dating back then (went to a couple formal dances together etc.), who recently friended me on facebook and we went out to dinner last week to catch up since we hadn't seen each other in ohh...15 years.

And now she's texting me like...a lot. I think it's more that she's living back at home with her mother out here in the suburbs and doesn't have a lot of friends though. At least I think that's what it is....I mean it's not like I led her to believe it was anything more. Not like I necessarily want it to be anything more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
I would ride that shit anyway. When there's a dearth of female activity in one's life, just the exposure and practice keeps one's skills from getting completely dulled.

Edit: I mean as in the text messaging and dinners and all that.

Not necessarily riding riding.

So I'm dense, but I'm not that dense.

-She tried to get me to go bowling, but I was busy and it sorta slipped my mind and away.
-She's been randomly texting me during the day every few days.
-She said last night via text that I "looked good."
-She just texted me saying she's got 2 tickets to the "Boston Strong" concert tomorrow night and wondering if I wanted to go with her.

Then again, she also red-flagged a bit in the sense that she has a really close guy-friend who is totally-platonic to her, but is like in love with her. So that's complication-city IMO.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote