View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 12:31 PM   #33
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Well, if Houston won that means that GS gave up more points so if Houston's D isn't serious then what does that say about GS?

I get where D'Antoni is coming from. Granted, Draymond is basically batshit & probably just needs to be ignored most of the time, but maybe part of dealing with the GS thing might be to call out the crazy stuff. {shrug}
Is it crazy though? Warriors were ranked 2nd in team defense last season - pretty incredible considering they were ranked first offensively. This is just MDA trolling the defensive player of the year over one game. Probably not super smart since D'Antoni's teams are historically marginal on defense. But the soap opera is one of the things that makes the NBA so great, so please continue shit talking.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 10-19-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote