View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 11:55 PM   #46
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Yeah no doubt. He wasn't good (and if there was a re-draft would even go in the top 5?), but he wasn't as terrible as he looked preseason.
I have zero idea what's going on with Fultz's FT stroke - I assume it's partially shoulder injury related, but why would any team let him practice bad habits like that - but you really think he'd drop out of the top 5 already? Dennis Smith would go higher than #8 for sure, I'm coming around to Danny Ainge's PoV on Jayson Tatum, maybe the Lakers still felt obligated to take Ball, and Donovan Mitchell/Kyle Kuzma look much more NBA-ready, but they're much older, and Fultz has those crazy good skills for a spread pick & roll system.

I'm much more ready to write off Ingram's superstar potential. He'll have a place in the league as a rotation guy, but like you I just don't see him having the necessary athleticism to be elite. Ironically enough that was what I assumed Jayson Tatum was coming out of Duke, but he's looked much more fluid, and obviously has much more bulk to go with the same level of quickness.

Last edited by BishopMVP : 10-19-2017 at 11:56 PM.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote