View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #67
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The backstage rating drops 15% as a result of the firings, but what can you do. They were starting to get irritated..

From the Bob Martinez Sports Center, it's

CWA Championship Wrestling (Week 2, MAY)

Pre-Card
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Sting defeated Mark Callous in 6:33 by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock. (Don't Click, awkward bout, D-)

Jerry Lawler is shown taking part in a press conference. He says that he accepts the challenge that Austin Idol made, and will face him in singles competition. "Idol.. the fact that you injured my friend Tommy Rich to get to me.. Not only will I beat you and shave your head.. I'm going to send you to the hospital.. just like you did to Tommy!" (B-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sgt. Slaughter defeated Goliath in 10:22 by pinfall with a Gut Buster. (C-)

A video is played in which a weak-voiced Tommy Rich gives a heartfelt promo commenting on the injury he has recently suffered. Rich promises to return to action as soon as possible. He promises that the voice of Wildfire has only been dampened, and soon it will be roaring, and Bigelow and Cornette and Idol will find out soon... (C)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Bill Dundee in 12:02 by pinfall with a Power Bomb. (C-)

In the main event of the evening, where if Austin Idol lost, he was going to be shaved bald.. it was a wild brawl, yet again.. but Idol was too.. animalistic this time. He clipped Lawler's legs and left him hobbling. Once again, he went outside and got a steel chair.. but he wasn't waiting for Lawler to get up this time.. Instead, five.. six.. SEVEN times, he brought the unforgiving metal of the chair down on Jerry Lawler's injured Legs.

Then, to add Injury AND insult to just plain injury, he crashed the steel chair over the fallen Lawler's head.

And then, just to be sure, he locked in a Las Vegas leglock. Three.. four minutes in, and finally the ref stopped it, when an unconscious Lawler could not answer the ref.

Idol has snapped, and what does this mean for the King? (B-)

Having picked up the victory, Austin Idol celebrates in the ring, and goes crazy, running around the ring like a madman, dumping water over himself, and hugging the referee and ring announcer. Two fans jump over the rail to attack Idol, but are barely held back by security as the show ends... Idol has gone too far... WAY too far.. (B-)

(C+ rated show)