View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #69
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

From the Attack Athletics Venue in Illinois (Att:1,000, SOLD OUT), it's the WEEKLY SUPER SHOW!

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Scott Hall defeated Bill Dundee in 12:08 by pinfall with an elevated Powerbomb, which he's now calling the Razor's Edge. (D)

Austin Idol had an interview hyping what he did to Jerry Lawler. "I've done it! I've crippled him.. and should he stick his nose back in where it don't belong one more time, I'll do more then cripple him, I'll run him out of the CWA.. for good!" (C)

Shawn Michaels (who has just signed a contract with CWA!) is in the ring. "Last few weeks, I've uh.. done some things I'm not uh.. proud of. I hope the fans forgive me.. I know I need to re-earn their trust.."

Before he can go much further, Don Bass and Dirty Rhodes attack Michaels from behind! Sting comes racing down to save them, and knocks them out of the ring.. while Bass and Rhodes fume on the outside, Sting puts his hand out to Shawn Michaels, and the handshake is accepted! (E)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Shawn Michaels and Sting defeated Dirty Rhodes and Don Bass in 9:08 when Shawn Michaels defeated Don Bass by pinfall with a fast roll up. (D-)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Bam Bam Bigelow and Austin Idol defeated Jeff Jarrett and King Cobra in 10:46 when Austin Idol defeated King Cobra by submission with a Las Vegas Leglock. (D-, King Cobra was way way way off his game.)

Larry Zbyszko attacks Scott Steiner backstage, and leaves him down and out. (D)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Larry Zbyszko defeated Scott Steiner in 13:56 by submission with a Larry Land Dreamer after blatantly cheating. (D+)

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Sgt. Slaughter defeated Dutch Mantell in a Bullrope match in 17:47 when Sgt. Slaughter was the first to touch all the corners. (C+)

C- show, should increase our popularity there.