View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 06:10 AM   #457
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

This is why I try to create characters when I play, because regardless of the role, I'm already in a role...however in this previous one, I couldn't find anything suitable than Sherlock without giving I felt too much away...still it's more fun, though I still don't have a clue how we play this.

To me, the wolves always have the advantage regardless of numbers. I'd much rather have a game that propels you to talk, but I realize that it's a little difficult to manage a game like that on a platform like this...

Still, coming away from this game was more interesting, because all three groups are still in a battle for survival.

Me, I'm glad actually if I'm offed before the end of the week, it's hard enough reading through all the material and then losing 3 days to the weekend to backtrack and refigure out theories. If I can come in, play the role, and do something to progress the action forward before being killed, I'm happy.

I don't think I'll ever be a good werewolf player, but I'll try to be amusing...it's far more intersting to be the sidekick than the hero.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote