View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #1515
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Couple quick notes:

I couldn't believe it when the wolves were already talking Autumn/JAG on day 1. Slap to the head at that point as there goes DPR and Westley. They kept talking themselves out of JAG the first couple days it seemed.

Then they nail Chief and the village almost lynches the bodyguard forcing a reveal. That allowed font to "scan" the bodyguard which rendered his powers useless the following day. She would have never known if she ever actually hit a role or if she stole any powers.

I think it was Day 2 someone mentioned killing Z. That would have been an interesting turn of events.

They were terrified of JAG's ability once he revealed. Problem is that he already used it and was a sitting duck. Enter Z and he made that problem go away.

I though mau was going to single handedly lose the game for the wolves early yesterday. He had stolen Narc's vote yesterday and was lobbying for them to all come forward and get the ROUS to vote with them as they had a 5-4 edge with the stolen vote. Problem is, PF could have duked to one of them and it would have been a quick trip to a village victory at that point. They almost blew up my inbox as I had 50+ messages waiting for me when I signed on.

I am curious what happened with Katy and the cloak.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote