View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #17
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

So after a year of seeing of the five-tier structure would work without crashing (it did) I decided to add two expansion teams to the 5th divisions, putting teams in the Quad Cities (IL/IA) area and another team Wichita Falls, TX. (Lexington KY and Montgomery, AL missed out on their bids...)

The Rustlers are gonna be my team. The goal? See how far up the chain I can get them and see how long it takes. I won't do any coaching, just gonna play GM during the off-season, there's no draft in this league and do scouting. Then we'll see how the team does every season and go from there.

It's strictly an off-season dynasty in that way. This is a stats-only league, so I'm only going to scout players around the country using stats and with a cap of only 19k, there's not a lot of flexibility, but I won't be using any exemptions to get anyone on the team either, we'll only sign who'll sign with us through traditional means to make it more challenging.

I have a feeling that there are enough foreign guys out there, coupled with US talent to manage to get a team up the ranks, so that's the theory I'm entering this whole pyramid with...we'll see if that's true or not, though.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote