View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 10:58 AM   #3
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
I'm trying out the PC version. Two issues os far (mostly from Face of the Franchise)

Defensive Line power seems way over the top. too many DL sacks

had one glitch where I scored a game winning touchdown, but the game went into quick sim (and wouldn't end the game, despite no more plays to be run). Had to replay that game

Ew. Of course, we are basically beta-testing since it hasn't released yet. They usually patch release day, so things might change. Plus, it always takes awhile to get sliders right.

I have only tried Face of the Franchise as well. I like this story line mode better than the old ones, mainly because you can create the character instead of being stuck playing their creation. Haven't even played out the first game, but the story is the same old sports story so far. I do like the feel of role-play, so we'll see how it goes.

Game play wise, what I noticed is when allowing to the computer make the throws in All Pro default sliders I had a lot of incompletes. I still hate the way this game does incompletes because they generally miss by a mile instead of the near misses that most actual missed passes are. Still, at least he wasn't robo-qb. Also noticed the same problem with screens the game has always had, that they end up a sack way too often.

Anyway, graphics look great as always. We will see how franchise mode goes, especially with the now big ratings gaps they have between players now.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote