View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #135
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Can we think about Lathum's moves from day one a bit. Just want to think this through a bit.

He votes for me to at that time break the tie. After I change my vote to him (hoping to give the non-voters a third party legitimate choice) he says that he is fine with switching to Jackal if I do so.

If he were a wolf who happened to be casting what was then a deciding vote it now takes him out of the conversation as he was now moving his vote because of a deal and nothing more. If he is a wolf he knows that it's villager/villager so he doesn't care which of us it is.

If he is a wolf and believes me when I say that if it's going to be a villager it might as well be me since I have no role he may be rolling the dice that maybe the other villager has a role.

I don't like the non-votes yesterday in the least but how often does that really come into play with a wolf?

Either I was played like a fiddle yesterday or I am reading too much into it. If I'm wrong feel free to lynch me next (though it won't help our cause).

unvote RendeR

vote Lathum
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote