View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 06:47 AM   #403
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
not a complaint AT ALL because I really enjoy it. But I find myself spending the majority of my time with the game doing recruiting. just wondering if anyone has any kind of "tips" for making the cumbersomeness of recruiting any less.

usually i find myself

1) going through the list of recruits with 10/9/8 (and maybe a few 7) interest guys and watch-listing everyone who is a 3-4-5 star player.
2) scouting as many of those guys as possible, obviously starting with the 10-5 guys and moving on down to the 9-5, 8-5 etc.

3) checking my e-mail to see what the recommendations are
4) starting to act on those, beginning to recruit the guys who i have a shot at using my watch list
5) checking the visit list and giving 5 visits

the problem is i find myself going through 3/4 constantly to make sure that the status of some of the guys hasn't changed with regards to how many offers they have and how much of a shot i have, and then having to constantly check the guys that i scouted to see how much more of their preferences is revealed so i can decide on my pitch.

is there any way that anyone has thought of to kinda...make this a little less..."click back and forth from the e-mail" intensive? short of printing out each e-mail, cuz the laptop isn't hooked to a printer...

I also play on a laptop. If I'm reading this right, you're going back and forth to the e-mail section of the game. I've been opening the recruit e-mail, clicking 'print' and the game opens up that e-mail in a new window without sending anything to the printer. I can then just put the recruit e-mail on the taskbar and pull it up as needed. What would be great would be if we could move BBCF to another part of the screen and have both the game and the e-mail visible at the same time, but the game seems locked to the center of the screen rendering this impossible.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote