View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 11:00 PM   #443
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Finally had some time to start a Missouri career and Arlie, I'm extremely impressed with all the little details in the game. I spent a few hours just looking at differnt things within the interface and now that I'm getting used to it, I'm amazed at everything you have in the game without it being cluttered. I can see myself getting lost in this game for hours on end. I really love how you have the fake players pictures in all your games, really adds immersion as well as all the modding in the game.

I just finished my first game, which I barely won over Akron.. wow my defense stinks.

First little thing I'm curious about, I have 8 home games and only 4 away games.. seems like every team wanted to come and play me at home. Seems kind of odd as you would think lower ranked teams would want home field advantage.. at least some of them? Also, do I have to hit the save button when using the recommend button on various screens? ..and if I'm having my coaches gameplan, do I need to hit suggest on those screens? I assume no, but I wanted to check. Thanks.

The game's great though and I'm sure I'll have more questions as I get further into my season. Well done!

Last edited by MizzouRah : 12-18-2005 at 11:02 PM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote