View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #748
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Hoops, it's funny you mentioned that earlier game with EF making a late role claim that seemed fishy. I was thinking about that same game as I read along and that was the only thing that gave me pause about him as wolf. Well played Danny. I was surprised Jeff gave out accurate info about which lover was which, that seemed to give the wolves a freebie.

I think that I was the seer that game if I remember correctly. I didn't want to some out so soon in he game about that so I tried to chose a role that (of all the roles on the list) I would have bet money on that it wasn't in the game.

I should have stayed with my first reaction to hoope (later in the day one day one) when I said that your vote on me was making me trust him more than others at that time. Bu then he would defend me and then an hour late vote for me (did that a couple times) so I thought that he was a wolf who didn't want my role left in the game. It just kept working out that they had other important targets to go after at that point and couldn't remove me from the pool of possible cunnings.

If it wasn't for the fact that there was absolutely no way that jeff was a wolf today I would have assumed that he was one with how hard he was coming after me.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote