View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 01:09 AM   #2
stratonascar
High School Varsity

What Games are we going to use

Baseball (UPLB) - Will Use Strat-O-Matic Baseball with SBS Baseball simming all the other games being played from Around The League for this set.

Football (UPFL) - Will Use APBA Football with XOR's NFL Challenge simming all the other games being played from Around The League for this set while the College Football Game uses XOR's NFL Challenge as well so we will have Coverage for Both Pro & College Football action as is.

SCRANA Stock Car Racing - Gotta Use NASCAR Diecast Race but with my own formula to see who wins the race using dice but i'll think about it.

In The Future, I'm Expecting to Expand the Game into the Horizons by adding the following

Hockey (UPHL) - It will remain mention only but will switch to APBA Hockey as planned

Basketball (UPBA) - Either Mention Only or I Could Probably Use a Game which is based on a game that was created by Jim Barnes called Statis Pro Basketball, But I'll Think About It.

NAFICS - It will be Mention Only but we could use Replay Auto Racing (by Thomas Mnk) to sim the Indianapolis 500 (at Indianapolis Motor Speedway) and maybe 2 other 500-mile Triple Crown Races at Michigan and the Season Finale at Phoenix and if we buy a lot of IndyCar Diecast will run a Full Season.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote