View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 09:00 PM   #717
hoopsguy
General Manager

Brian, I'll try to replay my thought process over again, realizing that I'm working backwards now with knowledge I now possess.

1.) I saw that he was accused. I wanted to get the Mask/No Mask thing out in the open as quickly as possible.
2.) It struck me that a wolf would always say he had the mask at some point - which is why in the PM I indicated 'I wish you had said something earlier'
3.) When he said he didn't have the mask at any point - again, a surprising tactic (to me) for a werewolf to take it pretty much made one of you a werewolf
4.) Once I considered how I would play as a werewolf, and that I would not even think holding onto a one-shot cloak for two days, I didn't think he was the wolf
5.) Since I thought you were the wolf (sorry again about this) I then tried to assist him
6.) Some lingering guilt about how we played out the Lathum thing yesterday played a role at some level

That is about all I can offer on this topic. I'll try to expand on any additional questions you might have. I've tried to provide as much value to the villagers here as I possibly can - especially in light of the fact that I screwed the pooch so badly on this one.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote