View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 11:47 PM   #57
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Jan, 1510 – I order some more troops built in the southern front

3 April – So here’s a look at tech right now:

As I mentioned before, we are at 8/7/10 for tech development. So take our best military. That’s 120 mil power annually. I need roughly 1400 to advance in tech (standard is 600). Roguhly every 12 years I should get a military tech advance, without any tech bonuses. And without spending any MIL power along the way.

I spend ADM power more than anything else for cores, stability, and more. So we can get DIP soon, we’re at 1260 right now and rising.

16 Nov – I get a good harvest event and I choose to invest it into ADM tech

1 February, 1511 – Our colony in Popayan is a salt province

18 Sept – Event

The Young Men and Women of Huancavelica

The priests of Huancavelica have become concerned about too many in the are being unmarried and they hard to have families agree to matches. The priests would like for us to forcibly arrange marriages, which has happened in the past.

I order the matching, I gain some authority, and the province gets +3 local unrest for 15 years

20 Sept – War breaks out in the south. Cusco declared war against Pacajes and their capital next to us. Calchaqui is on the side of Cusco.

5 July, 1512 – Event –

The Coastal Peoples

The coastal Chimu people re the carriers of one of the oldest cultures in the Andes. As their lands re now under our sway, we cannot help but marvel at their artisans and craftsmen. Their silversmiths, weavers and ceramicists are producing treasures such as we have never seen before.

I choose the option to push integration and the 5 provinces of Chimu gain 25% autonomy, and we get this event forever:

Integration of Chimu Customs - +10% stability cost, -5% Admin tech costs, -5% Dip tech costs

Tech cost reductions? Sign me up!

After the event, I do something awesome. I drop the autonomy in every province (except Chimbote, which I can’t do again until after next year).

30 July – Pacajes forces arrive in Quero and begin to lay siege ot Cusco

I send Pacajes some cash t help subsidize their war

3 Oct - In case anyone cares, our treaty with the Arawak ended

1 Nov – New Tech

Diplomatic Tech 5 –
Trade Range 20, TradeEffeciency +5%

8 Dec – The siege of Quero is lifted by the Cusco force

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote