View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #34
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

On the 6th Djaniny resumes training.

I get some call ups – Mario Rondon for Venezuela and Saleh Gomaa for the U20 Egypt club

Time for a little friendly with Freamunde. I move around some people for more experience. 0-0 at the half. Mariano gets a score in the 72st minute off a strong shot that was put back to him after he found Adriano who bounced it back and freed him. Marcal gets a goal in the 75th minute after I subbed him in at ML for Marciano. Rafa set him up. We win 2-0.

Time to choose the captain. The best choice is Skolnik, but he’s injured for a long time to come. I choose Rafa instead as the captain. Skolnik will remain the vice captain.

And now the 13th is here, and our final friendly, this time against Camacha, I made a few set piece changes to get ready for the season.

I move José Moreira back to the U19 squad. I have about 4 or 5 people who think they were better options than Rafa. They are not happy right now. They can deal. I move several players into normal starting positions, and only Rondon is out (international) and I’m leaving in my youther for today too.

In the 3rd minute, Joao Barreto at the MR crosses the ball from deep, is off target, but manages to be on target for the goal and scores. In the 18th, Barreto has a shot on target with fierceness. He’s up. Kayke scores in the 25th minute on a set piece. He was taking a free kick and shot for target. I moved him to Free Kick and it worked. At in 27th minute, Rafa, taking a corner (whom I also moved up) sets up the ball, it bounces in the box, and Adriano finishes it. Adriano is fed the by by Kayke and runs in, and scores from outside, but is injured. I sub in Djaniny. Kayke has another DFK on target but collected by the GK in the 46th minute. Halftime. I pull anybody tired at all – we have a real game in four days against Sporting. They score off a corner in the 47th minute. Djaniny scores in the 61st. I move to a 451 and pull Kayke. Then Djaniny gets another score. We win 6-1.

I send DC Jose Pedro Cardoso back down to the U19 squad as we prepare for our match against Sporting.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote