Old 04-22-2014, 12:38 AM   #39
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

September:

1st – At Arouca
15th – Host Estoril
22nd – Host Maritmo – RIVALRY GAME
29th – At Vit. Guimaraes

We think Rafa, Jose Pedro Cardoso and Joaquim Sousa really impressed in training last month. Yay!

Game Time!

I have both my young DC and ST in the subs. Remember we have injuries to ST and DC right now. Soon, our internationals will head away, but we don’t have a game during that period.

I start with a counter set up. Just to get things warmed up. Diego B wastes a noffensive opportunity with a long, poorly off target shot at the 8th minute. I slide back to Standard at the 2st minute. Another wasted offense at the 25th minute by us. Rondon’s header at the 27th is off target barely. Half time. I encourage them. We’ve had chances. They score strongly in the 46th minute as a player passes into a full box. Freire is pulled for JP Cardoso. I pull Kayke for Sousa. And then Rafa for Sequeiera. I move to attacking at the 86th minute. We lose and I express my disappointment.

Reginaldo is resumed training after his long injury. Because what I need for more fullbacks for my roster.

Since we’re not doing anything, I order my scouts to scout like 20 young unattached Portuguese players. You never know. None come back looking good.

Barretto had an injury that’ll knock him out for 10 days.

Portugal is pissed. Northern Ireland held them to a draw in the Group stage after Luxembourg beat them 1-0 a few days ago. This knocks Portugal down to 3rd place, and N Ireland is 2nd in the Group behind Russia. Russia Is now 7 points in front of Portugal, meaning it can’t be caught in the last two games of the Group by us.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote