View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #467
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

It was also nice to see Hot Pie! and Lommy Greenhands. Not to menion Rorge, Biter and Jaquen H'gar. They kept Jaquen hooded, since they are still casting for him.

I liked how Yoren was a bit more like Yoren in that episode. A bit harsher and more short tempered. I don't see it as a shift in character, so much as that he can be one way around Tyrion and his brothers, but has be very different around new recruits that he's trying to shepherd back to the Wall. It's a long journey and the crowd he's travelling with is quite dodgey. I can see him being short with Arya because of the stress of the situation and the shit that could come down on him if he gets caught.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote