View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 03:26 PM   #39
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
I can't think of a worse start for Boston, they lose Hayward, their first 2 games and now Lin is out (making the Brooklyn pick even more valuable).
Plus bad, selfish Kyrie showed up last night. Hopefully it was over compensating after Hayward's injury, but having the ball stop that much last night is not what we want (or what we saw in preseason/Cleveland.) I also think Theis should be getting more minutes and Nader less at the end of the rotation, but Milwaukee is an odd team to matchup against (and if Giannis plays like he did last night, look out!) At least Jaylen & Rozier have continued the gains they showed in preseason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I meant in general (re: Draymond & batshit)

I'm reminded a little of the thing that wrestlers knew about promos, how you don't bury the guy you're going to beat 'cause it makes you look like you didn't do anything.

For DG to try to smack talk about the D of a team that you just gave up more points than ...
I think Draymond said the quote either in the offseason or during last year's playoffs, and opening night they were still winning comfortably when he left with a knee sprain. But I have no problem with D'Antoni needling him - if I coached/played against Draymond I'd 100% try to get under his skin too so he does something dumb.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote