View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 12:19 PM   #288
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We’ll be playing Porto in the Final of the Taca da Liga. We were both in the finals last year, and we walked away victorious.

It’s driving rain in the away match today against Beira-Mar. Lucas Castro scores off a Javi pass in the 6th. I have Dj and Rodrigues in starting slots. Lansbury crosses to Djaniny who scores in the 9th. Lansbury again crosses to Djaniny for a score in the 16th. Dj finds Rondon for a score in the 28th. I pull back to counter. I have another game in a few days, let’s lay back. Javi hits Djaniny for his hat trick and I pull him for Agra afterwards now that he’s gotten that notch in his belt. Lansbury finds Agra for a score in the 78th minute. We hold up and win 6-0. Djaniny is MOM.

A Romanian club have made an offer to sign Jose Goncalves. We signed him, developed him, but I gain nothing by standing in his way. Good luck buddy!

Adriano talked to the press and asked for me to sign him and get him away from Sport.

TEN of my players were named in the Team of the Week. The only one who was not? Hojbjerg.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote