View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 11:52 PM   #299
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Can we win the Taca and the league too? The Taca is an easier matchup and the league we are four points in front of Benfica with two games to go. Those are both very possible.

The 21 assists by Lansbury is the most in a season in our history, beating the 20 Defederico had in 2014.

Andrei Marc won a minor award for the most MOM in the Taca da Liga.

If Benfica can astonish Man Utd today here in Portugal, either with a 1-0 win to set it to penalties or with a 2 goal win, then they will make it to the Finals. That would be awesome for us. Unfortunately, Man Utd won 3-1 and made it to the Finals instead. Real Madrid took out Dortmund so it’s a battle between Real Madrid and Man Utd.

P Ferreira and Beira-Mar have been relegated.

If we win today’s away game against Arouca, then we win the Liga. Let’s get started! Rondon finds Dj late for a score in the 37th. They respond the next minute. Then Aurelio’s corner turns into an OG just before half. Don’t get complacent out there! We have a game to win and a league to secure. I sub in Agra and both Paulos. Hojbjerg hits Lucas Castro on a hugely long IFK from around the midway line for a score. We hold on and win, 3-1. MOM was Castro. Enjoy your success!

I have entered the Portuguese Hall of Fame.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote