View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 08:41 AM   #1957
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
This seems like the catch all thread for shows even though it is on Epix and not netflix. Is Berlin Station worth investing the time into to watch 3 seasons? The description seems like something spy intrigue that is right up my alley but didnt know how well done it was.

It's plenty good i think. Not like they reinvent the wheel and at times a tad too forced/obvious/cliche and a few weak dialogues, but the overall premise is well executed and the cast ranges from solid to really good (and it's very refreshing that they really commit to the bi-national nature with a host of pretty high caliber german actors). Would definitely say that it's well worth starting.
All seasons have seperate main storylines btw, with the first concentrating on the hunt for a whistleblower (with some ISIL terrorism thrown in), season 2 concentrates on the german right-wing resurgence and domestic terrorism, season 3 mainly russian aggression in the baltic.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote