View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #443
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
But what about the billions of dollars in health care costs? Is that tolerable?
If I'm not paying for it ...

Quote:
If you grew up sitting on the couch eating doritos and drinking mt. dew, you are more likely to do that when you are an adult.

Gosh, good thing I prefer Diet Dew.

Look, my kid eats more broccoli in a month than chocolate. By his choice mind you. (Doritos, that's a different matter). But if enjoying X,Y, and/or Z is something that makes life more enjoyable, well, ain't none of us getting out alive anyway. I'd rather live to 55 & enjoy some of the little pleasures than to 85 worrying about every moment of enjoyment. And I've yet to find a single damned thing "healthy" that's remotely enjoyable. A life without (looks back at your quote) central air, video games and processed food? You can have your life without that stuff, but if you take mine away just be kind enough to shoot me now and please don't forget that anything worth shooting once is worth shooting twice. Wounding me instead of killing me would be unjustifiably cruel.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 09-03-2011 at 12:33 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote