View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 06:45 PM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

27 Dec – I order a claim fabricated against their new landing place. Will they keep moving?

2 June, 1461 – Korchin is now at peace. They lost – they became a vassal to Haixi as well, as YTeren regained the land that Korchin had just captured recently.

1 Jan, 1462 – We have our new claims. This time I choose Remove Khodynt from the Map as my mission

Rebels have captured the Sakhalin Islands from Yeren

4 Jun – Now Jianzhou is at war with the Haixi, Yeren, Korchin hegemony.

2 October – I order 1000 troops built in Kamchatka

I jack up our military expenditures

21 March, 1463 – Our forces are all in Gizhiga. I declare war against the Khodynt Clan for Yarmanka.

With our Chief as war leader, I order our 4000 troops into Yarmanka to wrestle with the 2000 Khodynt warriors, now that winter is ending.

30 April – Battle has begun!

14 May We have won in Yarmanka and we lost 708 troops while the Khodynt tribe lost 912.

I detach a unit to keep besieging the place and order some of our forces to follow their army into Gizhiga.

11 July – We win in Gizhiga.

They flee to Tauisk, on the shore to the east of Gizhiga, and far from the siege in Yarmanka

1 Aug - They arrive in Tauisk and are attacked by the local tribes there on arrival and destroyed. Nasty stuff!

7 Aug – I order my forces back to Yarmanka to aid with the siege

13 Nov – Yarmanka falls to us.

16 Nov – We have defeated our rival Khodynt tribe and secured their borders as our own. I disband the newly built army.

Yarmanka – The furtrade here is plied by the local Yukaghir Shamanist folks. With a 40% autonomy and 10.8% unrest (due to this being a core province) we are better off than many.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote