View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

13 April, 1472 – We have good news and bad news. Today, our Chief has passed. Long may he live with the spirits!

Our New Chief is:

Sulustaan Dyaluncha

Admin – 4
Dip – 0
Mil – 5

That’s a horrible diplomacy score!

We’ll change our national focus when we can.

Meanwhile, our stability dropped to -1. I raise it twice back to +1. (We have good metrics there.)

29 August – Penzhina will be a Fish economy, as the local salmon is found there in huge abundance. (20% of the world’s salmon can be found in Kamchatka!)

13 Sept – I alter our National Focus to Diplomatic. This gives us +6, +5, and +7 in each category, respectively.

5 Dec – Yarmanka is now a core province of the domain of the mighty Kamchadal Clan! We also finished our mission to do so.

I accept a mission to form an alliance with Chukchi!

1 Jan, 1473 – I massage my finances a bit more in the favor of the colony based on the improvements in our situation from Yaramanka.

Our Yukaghir People have been able to prove their loyalty and are now accepted as a part of the Kamchadal national fabric.

After their war with Haixi was over, Korea has now allied with the Ming Dynasty of China.

1 June, 1474 – We get a Festivities Event in Kamchatka! Do we…increase our stability by investing in this great event! Or use the money to invest into Kamchatka and increase our taxvalue there?

Invest!

That essentially doubles our taxvalue in our capital province. I’ll use the increased tax money to invest into our support of the colony some more!

11 October – We invest in a new technology:

Pike Square (Military 4)
Better tactics, land morale, and we can build an armory

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote