View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 11:18 PM   #36
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2388 – Do I want to hire a new Governor since mine is President now? They do have certain projects that only they can do that will give me 80 flu and I have that tradition that boosts them. I have space for three Governors, they cost 500 energy and 150 Alloys, come with a ship like Spies and then you can assign them the ability to build things at one planet. I hire 49 year old Tellarite Grav.

I need to wait to pull my new envoy to Seldex contact First Contact from the Iyaaran but I have to wait a year before that happens.

5 Jan – Research done in Improved Dilithium Mining and next is Nanite Filtration System to make Nanite making buildings on my planets for 19 months and done Spacefaring Recruitment for Military Records +1 Admiral level cap and recruitable Admirals for 11 months

3 Mar – OO Raskae Majoris is ours! It’s next to the Cardassian Union, it has 2 research station I won’t build and then…

OO Raskae Majoris Planets:

OO Raskae Majoris II – Class L, Alpine size 12, 50%, Diamagnetic Ore Spores, sand the best here is 5 Mining and Energy. I terraforming it.

OO Raskae Majoris III –
Class L, 50%, size 18, Desert, 7 Mining Districts, no traits

OO Raskae Majoris IIIa – Class L,, 50%, Alpine, 13 size, not great district size for key three, nothing more then three, no traits

Nice addition!

I hire Cairn to lead a colonization of Beta Deri IIc

20 Mar – Event - Tiba Prime Ruin Event – City of Doors – Explorers have discovered an ancient city of ruins with radical designs that draw the eye and doorways stand like sentinels bleeding energy, I have two options – Harvest the bleed off- This gets trat +10% energy from jobs, or neutralize the door ways and we get -10% district and building cost here. I choose to harvest

12 April – I pull my envoy and send to first contact.

13 May – Research done in Consecrated Plasmas, next is Super-Transformers for 22 months that increases pop growth by +5 and reduces pop upkeep by 10%

28 May – The Cardassians DOW the Romulans

4 June – We settle a new world!!!

Tiba Secundus – Solar Auroras trait so techs make +2 energy, Class M Desert, size 21, 8-%, one open spot and job, I name this an Energy World.

I order a Mining District on Dep’reth Prime; Ag District on Norox Prime

3 July – New world settled!

Terana Secundus – Class M, 80%, Alpine, size 15, 9 Mining Districts, Ice Cloak to help Miners, so I make this a Mining World

18 Aug - I order Energy District for Terana Prime; Ag District for Tiba Prime;

1 Sept- First Contact event, I gain 2500 unity

3 Oct – Research done for Military Records – next is TR590 tricorders which gives me +15% anomaly detection and +50% colony growth for 26 months

Survey done in the Kran’tara system with nothing major and near the Boslics

30 Dec – One of my fleets has gone missing

22 Jan, 2389 – We established communication with the minor nation of the J’naii Council. They are near the Bolians on the far side of the region. I make nice with the Romulans since I want to do that mission to help their sun, actually looks like I cannot move him for 80 more days.

It looks like the Idanians have moved where I wanted to move next from OO Raskae Majoris to 66 Imora next to the Cardassians. But I have a defensive pact with them so I hope that’ll keep the Cardassians off.

1 Feb – Event – Ruins Uncovered on Sepux III – I order my Scout Ship there.

21 Mar – First Contact in the Farian system below Tiba and Terana, this is near us. Then I cannot assign my new guy yet for a few weeks.

3 Apr – New Research in Nanite Forge next is Automated Construction – Planetary build speed +50% taking just 4 months

New colony settled!!!

Tiba Tribus – Class M, 80%, size 19, Alpine, Magnetic Storms and 9 energy make this an Energy World

21 April – I send my envoy for First Contact

26 May – Event – Sepux III Ruins – Paw of Protection – Delving deeper into the ruins, we detected radioactive material and went to its source. We find an ancient artifact shaped like a Selunite Dragon here. I have two options – Respect the Cat-Dragon – this planet makes +13/month; Begin excavations, it gets +1 miner job, +10 mineral output I choose the free unity making

2 July – Research done for Automated Construction – next is Advanced Warp Nacelle for 9 months to improve our speed by 20%

I order built: Micara Prime – Mining District; Beta Leetor Prime - Mining District; Vet’tara Prime - Energy District; Mayara Ia – updated capital; Bitrox Ia – Mining District;

I start a Micorain Colony Ship to Bredara IVa - they are good at making Unity and Research from jobs and there is a trait there that pumps those.

18 Sept -First Contact update we gain 2500 unity

6 Nov – Research done with Super-Transformers. Next is Plasma Site Cleaning for 13 months and unlocked Research Complexes upgrades of Labs.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-18-2023 at 11:41 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote