View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 08:09 AM   #213
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Just got the game over the weekend and loving it so far. But..I don't get why it's gone from a weekly model to a daily model, but didn't take advantage of that in terms of scheduling. No Thursday night and Monday night games? I'm playing as the Lions...no Thanksgiving games? No Saturday games late in the season? We've got maps telling me what the weather is in every city on every day, but we can't make some of the games 1 PM Eastern and some of them 4 PM Eastern? European cities are included in the game, so even they could be used to host NFL games, just like what's happening now. It feels like this is getting really close to immersion as if this is a real league, and adding little wrinkles like that would help.

I was poking around the 2023 schedule file when I saw a bunch of dates that games would be played, and thought, "oh maybe I can make this happen with some modding at least, although it'd be a pain to set that up each year" but then I saw in the schedules file

Quote:
DAY - The calendar day (1-31) when the game is played. Note that all games in Front Office Football Nine must be scheduled to be played on a Sunday.

Blah.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote