View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 01:04 PM   #478
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
You can't be serious. Chief, do you have any idea how often I die night one? I sat back and didn't pursue timmae last game, even though I strongly suspected he was scum, and lo and behold, I was shot night one and he coasted to endgame. What a shock.

I cannot afford to let things slip by, and I'm glad I didn't here, when my pressure on EF is the reason he was forced to out himself as scum yesterDay.

You cannot seriously decide not to follow a good case because the person making it has too much conviction. That's insane.

If it's a good case, I will follow it. But you didn't make a good case. You went on a hunch. I don't trust your hunches. I don't find that you are right enough to follow them. You see conviction. I see a narrow and closed mind who won't consider any information which doesn't agree with your initial impression.

I have played many times with players with your approach and more often than not, it's bad to follow such players.

Rely on the evidence.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote