View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 09:06 AM   #116
QuikSand
lolzcat

Well, this offseason is going to be trickier than I had expected. Both the free agent pool ad the draft class appear to be really thin in my affinity areas. I know, boo hoo hoo. Regardless, this will be really tough for me to make the additions I want in the ways that I'd like to.

The draft is loaded with RB, yet again. I really don't love drafting a RB in round one, but that's now a possibility. There's a stud TE who would be great, and a great OT also, but neither has any chance to slide to my pick...nor do I think I'd pay the king's ransom needed to get up into the top 8 picks or so to get one of them. So, draft-wise, I basically have no plan. I could...gasp...even end up selecting a non-affinity player here.

I do not see any free agents who look like perfect fits for us, the sort that i'd make a roster-altering move for (like CB Sutter two years ago). Speaking of Sutter, I have posted a trade block including him - if we got a strong offer, I could consider moving him, as we are pretty deep with adequate cover men (though nobody as good as him). Our chemistry situation could improve more easily if Sutter were relocated elsewhere.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote